2 Bedroom Terraced Bungalow for sale in Copsey Croft Court, Long Eaton
Two bed mid terraced Bungalow on retirement complex. Available to over 60's or 55+ with registered disability. 24 hour monitored emergency system. Upvc Double Glazed. Background electric heating.Communal meeting Room. Site Manager during office hours.Off road parking. Vacant Possession
- 2 bed , mid terraced bungalow on retirement complex
- UPVC double glazed and electric background night storage heating with Economy 7
- Available to over 60's or 55plus with a registered disability
- Fitted Kitchen with split level oven and hob
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Off Road Parking for Residents and Visitors
- Communal meeting room area, with washing facilities
- Site warden during office hours plus 24 hour monitored emergency service.
- Ground Rent of £170 pcm
PORCH: UPVC composite front door, wall mounted trip fuse boxes, internal door to:-
LOUNGE: 14' 6" x 12' 4" (4.42m x 3.76m) UPVC double glazed window, feature fireplace with electric fire, night storage heater, TV point, telephone point, airing cupboard with lagged cylinder and Economy 7 programmer.
KITCHEN: 10' 7" x 6' 0" (3.23m x 1.83m) Inset one and a half sink unit with mixer taps, matching base and eye level units with work surfaces, four ring electric oven and separate hob, part tiled walls, upvc double glazed window.
INNER HALL: Door to lounge, store closet, door to bedrooms and door to:-
BATHROOM: White three piece suite comprising panelled bath with Triton electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, wall mounted Dimplex convector heater, extractor fan:-
BEDROOM 1: 11' 3" x 9' 10" (3.44m x 3.01m) UPVC double glazed window, night storage heater, telephone point.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 0" x 7' 0" (3.98m x 2.15m) UPVC double glazed window and French door, built in robes, night storage heater.
OUTSIDE: There is a patio area to the rear of bedroom two. The grounds are maintained as part of the service charge. There are two car parks for residents and visitors alike.
VIEWINGS: Strictly by appointment through Wallace Jones Estate Agents.