2 Bedroom Terraced House for sale in Arnold Avenue, Sawley, Nottingham
Two double bedroomed mid terraced property with recently up-dated kitchen/dining area, UPVC double glazing, gas central heating and good sized garden to rear.
- Two double bedroomed mid terraced dwelling, attractively presented and upgraded
- Lounge to front with polished wooden flooring, feature fireplace
- Recently updated, dining kitchen with modern units, oven and hob and French doors to rear garden
- UPVC Double glazed and GCH via combination boiler
- First floor bathroom suite in white with shower over
- Rear garden in excess of 60ft, laid mainly to lawn with external water point and timber shed
LOUNGE 12' 7" x 11' 3" (3.84m x 3.44m) UPVC double glazed window, solid front door with glazed transom above, tv point, picture rail, coved ceiling, recessed fireplace with log burner, polished wooden floor, electric meter and gas meter cupboard.
DINING KITCHEN 12' 4" x 11' 3" (3.76m x 03.45m) Opening to 2.60m x 2.04m - Inset one and a half single draining stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, matching base and eye level units with work surfaces and extended breakfast bar, four ring electric hob, separate oven, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, twin UPVC double glazed windows, arch to dining room area with UPVC double opening French doors, feature fireplace with recessed opening, double radiator, door to first floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Recessed spot lighting.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 7" x 11' 3" (3.84m x 3.43m) UPVC double glazed window, polished wooden flooring, double radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 4" x 9' 8" (3.47m x 2.95m) UPVC double glazed window, double radiator, store closet with access to roof void.
BATHROOM/WC White three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower handset, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, double radiator, polished wooden flooring, part panelled walls, boiler cupboard containing combination boiler.
OUTSIDE Long rear garden in excess of 60ft x 13ft with block paved sun terrace, external water point, lawned area leading to timber shed. The property enjoys a right of way across neighbouring properties.